Despite being a little chilly (what can you expect for Holidays !!) our first Bike and Sail activity break was a huge success.
For the Ride…..
- A bike !! If following the off road routes then a mountain bike is a must. We would advise having your bike serviced but do check that the brakes, tyres, gears etc are all in good working order.
- Cycle helmet – For your own safety this is a must !! No Lid = No Ride
- Clothing suitable for the weather and time of year. Bright outer layers will allow you to be seen and remember you will experience a range of conditions throughout the day. Other recommended items…Padded shorts, cycle gloves, sun glasses, water proof jacket.
- Back pack or pannier to carry essentials
- Water bottle / Hydration pack
- Fluids and energy snacks
- Puncture repair kit
- 2 x Spare inner tubes
- First aid kit
- Maps / GPS
- Sun Cream
- Mobile phone
For the Sailing…..
- Clothing suitable for weather conditions
- Non marking soft soled shoes – sailing boots if you have them
- Wet weather gear – bring your own or available to hire
- Sailing Gloves for handling ropes – not essential
News and Updated
Blog : http://universalyachting.blog.com/
WordPress : https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/universalyachting.wordpress.com
Livejournal : http://universalyacht.livejournal.com/
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+UniversalYachtingSouthampton
Twitter : https://twitter.com/universalyacht
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/ussyachting/
Slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/universalyachting
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/universalyachting/?fref=nf